Tuesday, February 17, 2009

VALENTINES PARTY AT DEBBIES

My kids are the luckiest kids in the world that they get to go to Debbie Elmer's for Day care. People ask me all the time how I found her and all I say is it was a tender mercy from my father in heaven because she is AMAZING. So for Valentines Day we got a bee in our bonnets to make all the kids valentines boxes. So wednesday for my day off I went over to Debbie's, had noodles for lunch, and we made boxes for all the kids. Yes we made nine of them. Debbie of course had material in her endless supply of craft supplies and so the boys got camo or cowboy and Nikol got beads. We had a ton of fun but dont know if we will do it again next year. It was a lot more work then we thought. So then on Thursday we had the valentines day party. The kids all loved their boxes and they all got to pass out valentines to eachother. Then Debbie had made them all heart shaped sugar cookies to decorate and then we had heart shaped pizza for lunch. We had a great time and the kids love going to Debbie's more than my house most of the time but I love that they love her because it makes it that much easier to go to work and leave my kids with her.

0 comments: