Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines Dinner with My Boys


For Valentines Day this year I started a new tradition with my boys that I stole from Trudy. We had a candle light dinner with their favorate thing to eat. Ramon Noodles and candy hearts. Hopefully one day I will get to upgrade to like a steak dinner but it was between ramon noodles and Arby's roast beef sandwhiches this year. They love it. They thought it was pretty cool to drink out of the cool tall glasses with sparkling cidar. I love this tradition because really my boys are the best Valentines I could ever ask for. I love you two.
I also got them both a fun Valentines gift which I have done all their lives but they got to open those at the dinner too and we did some fun Fireworks which was their favorate part and the cheapest part also.

2 comments:

Jason and Laura said...

So cute you did that!! :) Love it! I especially love that you had ramen noodles! That sounds like something I'd do! How cool about your neighbor, too!

John and Charese said...

What a fun idea! Glad you had a good Valentines.