Thursday, February 19, 2009

DRAPER TEMPLE OPEN HOUSE

Amber, Amber, Abby, Scoshi, Ariana, Jana, Ma'ata, Bret

Mary and Me
On Tuesday February 17th I got to go with the young women from my old ward to the Draper Temple open house. It was so great to see them all again. I do miss them so much but I do keep in touch with most of them by texting. (FYI if you are ever in a youth calling you better learn how to text because that is how you get ahold of them now) I miss being in the young women program but hopefully one day I will get my chance again.
Me, Ma'ata, and Bret Florencia, Alejandra and Friend

After the temple tour the young women came over to my apartment to see it and then I gave a short lesson. I read them the scripture Heleman 5:10 and gave them each a piece of the temple stone and explained how the savior and Heavenly father are our rock and we need to build our foundation upon a "rock". Aaron had been given some pieces of the stone from a friend while working on the temple and we had given them to so many people and I finally got to give them to my young women which I was so excited about and have been looking forward to this night forever.

1 comments:

Glass House said...

Hey you!!! I am happy that things are working out, I hope it's gets even better for you!!!