Sunday, February 15, 2009

HAPPY 84TH BIRTHDAY GRANDPA


Today, February 15th 2009 would be my grandpa's 84th birthday. I miss him so much and especially lately. I just wish so bad I could talk with him for even just two minutes. When I woke up this morning I was very tempted to miss church and take a drive to Malad to visit his grave and talk to him in spirit on the way. However I knew he would have rather me be at church so that is what I did.
He was a always a great example to me and those around him of unconditionally loving others as thyself and not my their situation. Grandpa I miss you so much and hope I will never disappoint you and know you are watching over me every step of my life right now. I feel your loving presence often. I love you so much and can't wait for the day that I will get to embrace you and live with you again for eternity. Thank you so much for all you ever taught me and for always being such a good example to me. I love you so much and will see you again soon.

2 comments:

The Tracy's said...

Thanks for putting some of my feelings into words. I attempted to write several times. It was an emotional day for me. I miss him so much. I too just want to talk to him for awhile and then send him back to continue his work in the Spirit World. I'm sure that he is proud of you and the choices that you have made to be closer to our Heavenly Father. He would have also been proud of you for taking your friend to the Temple. Good job Kimmie.
T

Cris said...

Hi Kim,

I finally got around to reading your blog. You have done a good job. I'm glad you remembered Dad's Birthday. Mom and I and Cousin Bill and Rose actually had cake and ice cream and sang to Dad on his birthday. I miss him too.

Cris