Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day


So for valentines Day this year I had a very cool oppertunity. My neighbor Connie whom has become a very good friend to me and my boys asked if I would take her through the Draper Temple open house on Valentines Day. She isn't LDS so she had never seen inside a temple before so we were both very excited. We had a great time. I think I over did it with her because she was out for like two days after. She said she wasn't used to doing that much in one day but we had a good time together. She is so good to me and my kids. They love her so much and they always go over and hang out with her and always notice if her car is there so they know she is home. Out of all the temples I have been in I think the Draper Temple inside is my all time favorate other than maybe Nauvoo. I loved the colors and all the furniture was so beautiful. If you haven't yet I encourage you to go see it. The open house goes until March 13th I think and is open to everyone.

0 comments: