Monday, March 16, 2009

FUNNY THINGS

Okay there are a couple of things that my kids do that are so funny that I need to write down before I forget. After Cabhan was born before Ciaran could say Cabhan he called him "ya ya." Still to this day Debbie calls Cabhan her "little ya ya." So when Ciaran was finally able to say Cabhan the cutest thing ever happened. Cabhan took his own nick name and started calling Ciaran "ya ya." Well now at the ages of three and five they both call eachother brother. It is so dang cute to me. Just recently they started calling eachother cute nicknames. Cav and Ci.

So also Ciaran has figured out that when we listen to 99.5 on the radio after each song the dj tells who sings it so he will always say mom do you know who sinngs that song and then tell me.



Also anytime we go somewhere and cabhan cant reach something or see something good Ciaran will lay down on the ground and let Cabhan stand on him so he can see better or reach what he needed.

Everytime I ask either of them how I was so lucky to get such cute good boys like them they always answer from Heavenly Father. It is true. I must have done something good to deserve them. They are the light of my life and I don't know where I would be without them. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for my two boys and the joy they bring to my life.

1 comments:

Jason and Laura said...

those are so freaking cute! Especially Cairan letting Cabhan stand on him. So sweet.