Tuesday, March 3, 2009

STAR WARS

This is the present my boys brought me home from Disneyland. They were so excited to give it to me because they love the one of me so much. They still sleep with mine all the time so I told them I would sleep with theirs now. They thought that was so cool. They had a great time and I am so happy they were able to have that experience with their dad and their grandpa Mike and grandma Gwen. They were really able to bond with them because they don't see them as much as others. Now they are all they talk about and I have even been called Grandma gwen and grandpa mike a few times but its all good. Also I want to thank Mike and Gwen for taking the time out of their busy schedules and taking my boys with them and making it possible for this experience to take place. I really do appreciate it a lot. Aaron will never forget it and hopefully the boys wont either. Thanks for all you do.

3 comments:

Jason and Laura said...

Pretty sure those are the funniest pictures I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Hey kimmie! omg your blog is so cute! You are amazing! I miss you guys a ton!
Ciaran you are so freakin cute! I love your stories!I miss you so much!
Cabhan I love you too!I want to come play hide and go seek again. :)
Love you guys
Mckenna

Glass House said...

your kids are starting to look more and more like you!