Friday, April 10, 2009

SKING WITH UNCLE JASON




Wow. Is my kid really old enough to be going sking. Jason has been helping out at the house and with the dog while Aaron is out of town so on one of my days off we took Cabhan skiing. It was so dang cute. At first Jason was just going to take him to give me a break but I didn't want to miss it so me and Ciaran tagged along and hung out in the logde. As you can tell from the pictures Cabhan loved it. He has found a new best friend in Jason. They are attached at the hip every chance Cabhan gets. Thanks Jace for all your help with the boys. They love their uncle Jason.

5 comments:

John and Charese said...

FUN! Glad you are doing ok. I've been checking your blog for updates! CALL ME, lets get together! I think of you EVERYDAY!

Kenna said...

Kimmi that pic of ciaran is so CUTE! I took it lol remember! on the train! your boys are getting so big!

Glass House said...

so fun!!!

SHELBYand LANDON said...

KIMMI!!! Im ready for new pictures my sweets!! I hope your doing good, I miss you...Lets play scategories!! Shelbs

SHELBYand LANDON said...

Kim I love your family picuters! Who cut your boys hair, it looks cute! I love the way you styled it... They are so cute! Miss you!! Hope your doing good!