Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Will the snow ever stop

We have gotten sooooo much snow it is unbelievable. Yesterday I looked out my window and could actually see the green grass again but it didn't last for long. Well I haven't done an entry for a couple of days because I have been sick in bed.
Sunday Aaron took the boys to church all a lone. Good job aaron. Ciaran started going to sunbeams which he loved. Cabhan on the other had was not about to stay in nursery without Ciaran there with him. I had a feeling this would happen. I dont know what we will do. They have a child proof lock on the door of the nursery but guess what Cabhan can open it and he his down the hall before anyone notices he is gone. We will have to keep working on that one. Well while aaron was taking care of the boys on Sunday while I was sick he taught them a new song. Oh my gosh it has to be my favorite one so far. It is from Bon Jovi's new album and I love it. Bon jovi as you all know is my favorite band of all times and now my three year old can sing his songs. What more could you want. I know it is not I love to see the temple or Jesus wants me for a sunbeam but I still love it. I will work on those ones with him. This is not the song by Bon Jovi as you can tell but just an example of what a good little singer I have. Ha ha

4 comments:

The Tracy's said...

Kim,
soo cute.I can't make my videos work. i am going through the process but it isn't loading. I need help. Good Job Ciaran!
Trudy

Melanie said...

holy adorable! That was so funny! I love how Cabhan is not a fan. Hilarious! I'm so sorry you've been so sick! Yucky! Hooray for Aaron for being a super-dad! Church & a Bon Jovi lesson all in one day.. amazing! xoxo get well soon!

Cris said...

good job Ciaran. I'm trying to put the Bon Jovi lesson on my spot.

Mom

Glass House said...

cute! I love your hair color! how fun!