Wednesday, January 30, 2008

At the bowling Alley






Today was free zoo day and I always plan every year to take my kids on this day to see how much they like it if it would be worth to buy a family pass for the year. Well if we all remember how freezing cold it is today you will understand why I decided not to go to the zoo today. Well actually I had invited my dad to come with us with it being Wednesday we all had the day off. My dad told me that he would like to spend time with me and my boys but he did not want to freeze to death but he would love to take us bowling. Well last year we took our kids bowling for the first and they both loved it so I said i would love to do that. My kids were so excited when I told them that grandpa was going to take us "real" bowling not toy bowling. We all had such a fun time. Jessica being eight months pregnant also came and when we checked in at the desk to get our shoes the lady told her she better not have it here today because she didn't want to clean it up. She was kindof onary and we didn't think she was very funny. We all had a great time and that is what Ciaran wants to do for sure now for his birthday. No Jessica didn't go into labor but it was pretty funny to watch her bowl.
Pictures still to come

1 comments:

Melanie said...

holy cow! Randy & I are cracking up at the photo of your kids hefting the bowling balls! Absolutely adorable! I'm bummed it was too cold for free zoo day, but I'm so glad you had a fun time bowling in the warm indoors! xoxo`