Saturday, January 26, 2008

Jessica's Baby Shower


Today was a very busy fun day. Aaron stayed home with the boys all day while I went with Jessica doing baby stuff. Holy cow I still cant believe that Jessica is going to have a baby but she is. We first went up to Ogden to a shower that the Richards (jays family) gave her. She got such fun stuff. It almost made me baby hungery to see all the cute baby stuff. After the shower we went and visted Lew and Winkie and she told her story Corbin Blue. It was very entertaining and fun. Then we went to Jessica's appt and opened all her gifts and put everything away. That probably sounds rather boring to most people but it is right up my alley. Her nursery is so cute. Then we went shopping for baby clothes and baby stuff. We were gone all day and I think my feet might not ever recover. I finally took my shoes off in Target and walked around in my stocking feet which is very unlike me but my feet hurt so bad. Stay tuned to see the pictures after the baby is born. I am so excited and most of all I will be around her every day because Jessica will be bringing her to work with her. I will get to play with her all day and hold her and then give her back to Jessica when it is time to go home or change diapers or what ever else. Wow how exciting.

6 comments:

The Tracy's said...

Kim,
This is awesome. Your mom just told me two things that I already knew because I had read your blog. I love how you are doing it like a journal. We can get our blogs printed out or "published", then we could have a hard copy. Cool ha!
T

Kimmi, Ciaran and Cabhan's Korner said...

Hi Kim,
I hope you are feeling better.
Love, Mom

Fun Fantastic Family said...

Kim- please feel free to take the baby whenever she needs a diaper change. You are more than welcome!

Fun Fantastic Family said...

Kim, thank you so much all that you have done in helping me get ready for the baby and all the showers that you planned for me! I know that takes a lot of work so thanks..
love Me hehe

Melanie said...

how sweet! Jess looks tiny! Definitely not ready to pop!

BTW, I remember the days when you were baby hungry, but Aaron wasn't... I want another little Desmond baby around! You make adorable kids, so get on it! :) xoxo

CHILI said...

Kim,
Your blog is cute, your kids are cute, and I can't believe Jess is having a kid. She will be a cute mom. I also would like someone to have a baby so I can play with it, and give it back when I am done. Love ya Whittney