Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New Year



Well it is a new year and I will finally start my own blog after being begged by many people. We had an awesome experience going to a special open house of the Rexburg Temple for the contractors and their families. I was hoping to be able to see more of what Aaron does at the temples but it was basically a typical tour other than we did get to see the Brides room. Aaron is now mostly working on the Draper temple which should be finished this fall. How exciting. Well that mostly sums up the year for the most part so far. Talk to you soon.

6 comments:

The Tracy's said...

Hey Kim,
Good job! I love it! Now everyone can follow our lead. It will be fun to keep in touch via pictures and posts.
Love ya,
T

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, it's Crystal; Quinn's sister-in-law.. Anyways.. Just thought I'd say hi! Blogging is fun, you'll like it!
Have a great day!
Crystal

Glass House said...

I love that you have a blog now! It's cute!!!

Melanie said...

yay, Kim!!! I'm so excited you have a blog now! Your boys are getting so big! I love the photos! Keep on posting! I miss you so much & this helps me feel like our lives aren't so far apart. Can't wait until Free Zoo Day! Lots of love!

Cris said...

Hi Kim,

I like your blog. You will have to come and help me set one up.

Love,
Mom

The Tracy's said...

Kim,
I have the video of Ciaron thats so fetching cute so ill have to email it to you so you can add it. Hes so cute. love ya

Landon