Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Apartment - An Answer To Ciaran's Prayer



My cute bathroom. Thanks mom for buying me all the decor for christmas. I love it so much. THanks dad for helping me put up all the towell racks and cleaning.

My washroom/salon. Thanks dad for getting me a washer and dryer. I love it so much. Thanks Kathleen for letting me borrow your chair. Yea Kimberly is going back to school in the summer with Shelby and maybe Caroline to finish Cosmotology school. I am so excited. Thanks Shelb for going with me.
My Cute Kitchen. My Colors will be red black and silver. THanks Laura for helping me decorate and thinking of doing red. Thanks dad for buying me all the stuff at IKEA the other day. I love it all.



My cute bedroom. Thanks Laura for letting me borrow your mattress. THanks mom for buying me the bedspread set for Christmas. I love it all so much. ALso Thanks Arch and Clay and lew and everyone that helped getting my bedroom put together last Sunday. I couldn't have done it without you.
As you can I am sure tell my family has been so giving and amazing to me as I have moved out eand into my moms and then into my apartment. I don't know where I would be without all of them. I can go down the list starting with Grandma and Grandpa all the way down to Kathleen and her kids and tell you something that all of them have done every last one of them to help or given me something or just been there to talk. Thanks family you are amazing and I will be explaining in more detail in my new years letter that you all should be getting soon.




5 comments:

Cris said...

Hi Kimmi,

Your apartment is so nice and I am so glad that you found it and that it is close to me. You also have the cutest little boys that will now be sleeping with you a lot more. That's ok. It is good to see you happy.

Love Mom

CHILI said...

Your apartment looks super cute. How fun. Where is it? We need to do lunch or GNO sometime.

Jason and Laura said...

Kim--- I love LOVE your aparment... I want to live there!! I'm just so thrilled for you Kimmi. Yay!!! :)

SHELBYand LANDON said...

Your place looks so cute! Im so excited your going to come with me in the summer, thats going to make it so much funnier for me!! Cant wait!!

Glass House said...

how exciting Kimmi!! It's looks like things are working out a little better!! I am so happy for you!