Thursday, January 8, 2009

Elle Sleeps Over


Well Ciaran and Cabhan have found a new love in Elle. I think the thing that made them fall in love with her so much is her for singing and their love for singing. A couple of months ago I had gone over to Trudy's to have her help me with some "love and Logic" questions and the three of them went up to Elle's room and sang Mamma Mia to their little hearts content and as loud as they possibly could and they have been instant friends since. Not that they didn't like eachother before but that was really one of the first times that just the three of them had hung out. So Elle is off track right now so she got to come spend the night at our apartment on Tuesday and Wednesday night. We had so much fun and it really was not like babysitting and the best part for me was I had a little girl for two days. I got to do her hair in the morning I braided her hair in french braids wednesday night and got to do her hair again on Thursday morning but kind of ran out of time before it was done. Sorry Trude. Well Ciaran had a doctors appt on Wednesday for his eyes and they were all three so good we went to all a dollar. Then they came with me to work for a few hours and were so good there too and helped me put the Valentine decor up at the office like they had done at my apartment the night before. Then we went to Ikea and the best thing about having Elle with me is how polite and obidient she was. Good job Trudy and Lex on raising such a good girl. She is amazing and kept telling me thank you and just listening to everything I said and tried to get the boys to listen to me as well which they are getting a lot better at using Love and Logic. Its amazing stuff. So it was so fun to have a girl for two days and hopefully one day me (well and now Ciaran) will get our little girl that we want so badly. I actually think Ciaran might want one more than me and all who know me that is pretty bad so I guess I better have one pretty soon. The other day while taking care of Elyse he said that he loved her so much and that he would take care of her in the car while I drove and then he asked me if I thought she loved him too. I told him of course she loves him so much and that he is so good to her. I told him maybe one day maybe we could get a little girl just like her and he quickly answered "but mom you got to get married first." (oh my gosh can we say cute. and how did he know that. I must be teaching him better than I thought) So I said of course Ciaran who do you think I should marry. He quickly answered Jessica. I think he connected Jessica with Elyse and that she is pregnant again so we would quickly have two more babies in our family if I married her. I laughed and told him I couldn't marry her because she is my sis and she is a girl and in order for me to have a baby I have to marry a boy. Well the story went on from there but he just wouldn't give up on me Marrying Jessica so we will have to see. LOL I hope that one day both of our dream will come true.

3 comments:

John and Charese said...

WOW~ look at you! New apartment and all the fun new stuff. I hope you are doing good. Love Ciaran's story... :( They really know how to pull on the heart-strings, don't they? Good luck in beauty school. Hope all goes well. You should call sometime so we can chit chat, and catch up!

Cris said...

Kim, you have always been able to put your feelings down on paper better than actually talking. Writing is good therapy and I am happy that you are expressing yourself on the blog. You have learned a lot of lessons and have become so close to the Spirit. You are definately headed in the right direction now!! Hang in there.
Love, Mom

The Tracy's said...

Wow! That's our old Kimmie back, or should I say the real Kimmie. Your trials have made you stronger and I am so proud of my girl! Btw, thanks for taking Elle. Now we have Disney Land Kim! Disney Land Angie is probably grateful. She may have her hands full for a bit. Loved your post. I loved it.
T