Tuesday, January 27, 2009

FUN WEEKEND



Wow what a busy weekend we have had and the busyness just continues. On Friday night I had a "hot" date with all my married cousins and their kids so I called up Shelby and asked her to be my "date" for the night with them. Hopefully that was okay Landon. We all had so much fun. It was me, Shelby and Melissa, then Jessica, Jay, Elyse, Laura, Jason, Jack, Emily, Blake, and Braxton. It was a blast. We ate food. Just a little though. I was doing the Isagenix and it was a cleanse day so I couldn't eat anything but I cheated a little. Jason M. made no bake cookies which are my major weakness (thanks a lot Jace) so I did have one of those. Then we all played scatagories and played in couples and me and Shelby are so good at it together. Landon it was way cute. The letter was L and the subject was Hero and you can guess who we put. Yep you. Your girl still loves you and you are her hero. That is amazing. Jason M. also yelled out your name also but he let us have you and he put something else. Well then the new mommies had to go down and nurse so all the girls went down to the family room and the guys stayed up in the living room and we all just hung. We had so much dang fun. I love my family. I had to get my date home by midnight so I think me and shelb left first and then the others stayed until like two or three. thanks a lot Shelb for a fun date and to all my cousins for remembering me.
Then on Saturday and Sunday I spent some time up at Aaron's helping him organize and turning the kids room into a Star Wars Room and they are on cloud nine. Wow dad just handed all his toys over to his boys. I really cant believe he did it but he loves watching them play with them and joining in and has realized that that is a lot funner then just having them sit in a box downstairs somewhere collecting dust.
Well it was a great weekend and I couldn't feel more blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. Thanks to everyone for all they do for me and my cute little family.

1 comments:

SHELBYand LANDON said...

Oh honey your so dang cute or as landon would say doggum cute. lol That was way fun we should do it some more, Im always up for scategories!! Thanks sweetie for the fun night!