Thursday, February 7, 2008

Life goes on

Well today was my day off as usual and it was a very busy but productive day. For the car to get fixed the insurance of the school bus required me to get to estimates for the work that needed done. So last night I took it to Larry H Miller at the auto mall and got it done. While we were waiting for them to do it Angie and I went to the mall with all five kids and picked out our easter outfits for the kids. My dad does this for us every year. He buys the kids and us all a new Easter outfit for easter sunday and then we usually get the kids pictures taken in them also. So today me, Ciaran, Cabhan, Dad, and Jessica all took my car down to provo to one of our patient's body shop and had him do the second estimate. Of course we did also stop at brick oven for lunch which made it worth the drive for sure. While eating lunch at Brick Oven Cabhan, for the first time, told me he had to go potty before going in his pullup. I was so excited and jumped up and probably scared everyone else in that part of the restraunt but thats okay.




After driving back from Provo me and jessica decided to go shopping to Walmart. Jessica stated she thought she could handle the shopping spree if she could get a wheel chair. She is having so much leg, hip and pubic bone pain that she cant walk. So she swallowed all of her pride and we got her a Motorized wheel chair. I couldn't believe that she actually did it so you have to know that she really must be hurting bad. Mom and Grandma Williams came down and met us at Walmart and we spent about two hours there I think but we all had a great time. After that Grandma needed to go to Costco to pick up her glasses so we all tagged along again and yes Jessica rode in a wheel chair around costco too.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds like a long, busy day!

Did you find out how much it would cost to fix your car?

Melanie said...

Brick Oven!!! I'm soooo jealous! Yummy! Poor Jess to be hurting so bad! Hope that baby comes soon, eh?

Unknown said...

Kim, He is so freaking cute!! get him acting it would be amazing