Thursday, January 22, 2009

Kinder Musik




Just a few weeks after moving into my moms house in August my young women's president from when i was a Laurel let my kids take Kinder Musik from her for a discounted price. I was so excited. As many of you know me and Aaron have both always been very musical and want our kids to be the same. Well they both have inherited it and we couldn't be more happy. In kinder musik they learn beat, tempo and play and sing songs and when they graduate they will be all ready to play the piano or guitar. And best of all they love "singing lessons" and Teresa. It has been such a wonderful experience and I am so thankful to Teresa for letting us have that experience and we have signed them up for another semester which will start next week. Everyday they ask do we get to go to Teresa or Debbie's today. I am so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life that love my kids nearly as much as I do and my kids love them even more than me I wonder sometimes.


1 comments:

John and Charese said...

SO fun! So cute! They will be stars! I am glad you are doing well.