Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Cabhan

Cabhan turned three on July 25th. Instead of doing a big birthday party with friends and family we just went our little family to Lagoon. The boys had a great time. Ciaran was finally tall enough to go on one roller coaster The Bat. He thinks he is pretty cool now. I only got pictures at Lagoon a beach. The kids didn't like it as much as we thought they would but it was very very cold water too so I don't blame them. We also did have a small party with my family to celebrate Cabhan and my dad's birthday but I didn't take any pictures that day either.

4 comments:

Fun Fantastic Family said...

Looks like he had a fun birthday. Im glad we got to go with you guys. It was way fun!!

Doug & Angie Gray said...

Wow you added some pictures good job. Looks like you had fun next year we will have to go together.

Glass House said...

Happy Birthday Cabhan! Hey Kimberly I got your text, I have been in Boston, so I didn't have a chance to reply, anyway do you still have questions about Kindergarten? Vanessa is starting up in a few weeks!

CHILI said...

Kimmie....
I am so proud you posted. It is good to see how you are doing. You boys are cute. Do we have a Kindergartner now? Crazy...Whittney