Friday, July 11, 2008

ANGEL MORONI



Tuesday, July 8th we had a very cool once in a life time opportunity. With Aaron working at the draper temple he new when they would put the Angel Moroni on. It was top secret so Aaron only told my mom and told her she could come but could only bring my grandma. Well word got out fast after a young womens group met at the church to leave for girls camp that morning and saw the angel laying on the trailor. It was a very cool experience other than I think my kids liked watching the cranes move more. Oh well one day they will think it is cool.

3 comments:

Jason and Laura said...

That is so awesome!!! What a cool experience. My dad was so excited to see the pictures!

Doug & Angie Gray said...

Thanks Aaron that was awesome.

Quinn said...

how cool! That looks like quite the experience! You've got amazing connections! miss you! xoxo